PEDRO MARÍA RICO MARTÍNEZ, with Spanish nationality, NIF: 44136835-L, address in C/ Olibet 4, 3ºB of Errenteria (Gipuzkoa) and with contact e-mail: email@example.com, is the owner of shotindonostia.com and is the person in charge of a personal data file called «SHOTINDONOSTIA» registered in the R.G.P.D. (General Registry of Data Protection), in which the data of the users of this website are incorporated. These data are under our responsibility and are treated in order to respond to requests made via contact form, as well as to properly manage the reservation process and purchase of our services. Likewise, the owner wishes to notify that shotindonostia.com strictly enforces the provisions of the following laws regarding data protection:
– RGPD: EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons. This is the new regulation of the European Union that entered into force on May 25, 2018 and that unifies the regulation of the treatment of personal data in the different countries of the EU.
– LOPD: Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21 (Regulations for the development of the LOPD). This law regulates the treatment of personal data and the obligations that should be assumed by the people in charge of a website on managing the personal information.
– LSSI: Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. This law regulates economic transactions made by electronic means.
In particular, users are informed that, by virtue of these laws, shotindonostia.com applies the following principles:
2. Purpose of the Data. Shotindonostia.com assures that personal data will be only requested if they are necessary and appropriate for the purpose they were obtained for. The data collected will be used only for the purposes expressly indicated, and never for other purposes.
3. Data Minimization. Only those personal data that are necessary and essential for the purpose with which they are required will be requested. All the procedures that are applied in this web are designed to request the minimum amount of personal data to our clients and users.
4. Conservation Period. Shotindonostia.com guarantees that your data are completely deleted when they are no longer necessary. They will be erased once the procedure for which they have been requested has been completed, or if you wish, at the time that you request your cancellation right. See paragraph of RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER.
5. Confidentiality. Shotindonostia.com guarantees that all the necessary measures have been taken to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access or theft of the personal data that you are going to provide, and that we take into account all the risks to they are exposed to.
Shotindonostia.com will ask its users to provide their personal data when performing the following procedures:
– Use of the Contact Form: As a user, you have at your disposal a contact form to send us any questions, complaints, or comments about the information included in this web, the services provided, the treatment of your personal data or questions concerning the legal texts, as well as any other question you wish to ask. When you contact us via our form, you will be asked to provide us your Name and Surname and your Email address, in addition to the content and the reason for your message. These data are totally necessary to respond adequately to your request.
– Booking our services: As a client, when you book a session at shotindonostia.com you must provide us with your Name and your Email address, necessary to properly process your reservation.
– Social Networks. The treatment of data of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of shotindonostia.com, will be governed by the conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations of each social network, previously accepted by shotindonostia. com. Your data will be processed in order to properly manage our presence in social networks, informing about our activities, products or services. In no case will followers’ profiles be used in social networks to send advertising individually.
The data provided will be stored on the servers of Webempresa SL (our hosting service provider), where our online messaging provider (Round Cube) is installed, as well as our online reservation and payment systems. The servers that store this data are physically located in several countries in Europe and North America.
The data collected via our email provider is periodically deleted from our servers, after ensuring that only the data relating to the requests in progress are kept. The data related to the bookings made by our clients are eliminated at the end of our services, once the delivery of your photographs has been confirmed.
Shotindonostia.com has the SSL security certificate. It is a security protocol that guarantees your data to travel fully protected, since the transmission of data between the server and the user is encrypted or encrypted. In the unlikely event of any incident that affects the security of your data, we will immediately inform the affected users providing all the available information.
Shotindonostia.com guarantees that in no case and under any circumstance will transfer the data obtained to third parties, unless the owner of the data expressly requests it. In any case, the treatment that our photographers render to shotindonostia.com will not be understood as data transfer to third parties, in accordance with what is described in Art. 12 of the LOPD. Our associate photographers are legally bound to keep the same confidentiality criteria as shotindonostia.com.
You have the right to request access to your data, to rectify them, limit their use, or demand their removal at any time. If you wish to carry out any of these actions you must communicate by sending us a message via our contact form. You must attach a copy of a legal identification document (ID Card, Passport, or Residence Card). In case of breach by our part of the conditions described above, You have the right to file a claim with the relevant authority, in our case the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
The user will be solely responsible for the consequences derived from providing false, inaccurate, incomplete or non-updated information.