Cookies are files that are downloaded on your computer to access many web pages. Allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of the user and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can serve to recognize him. The browser stores cookies on your hard drive only during the opened session occupying a minimal memory space and without harming the computer. The cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and many of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the session.
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and how the data obtained is processed, two types can be distinguished:
– Own Cookies: These cookies are installed on your computer from the domain of the website you are visiting.
– Third Party Cookies: These cookies come from a domain outside the web that is visited, although they install their cookies through it. Third-party services are often used to collect information on the use of the site by the user for statistical purposes and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website.
According to the time that the cookies remain installed on your computer, we can find:
– Session Cookies: They are used to store information that is only useful to keep while using the web that is being visited. These cookies are automatically deleted when you log out of your browser, as we do not want to keep these data for a future session.
– Persistent Cookies: The data in these cookies are stored on your computer for a period of time defined by your installer, which can vary from a few minutes to several years. During this period, the entity responsible for these cookies can access and process the information stored.
There is another classification of cookies according to the purpose for which the data are processed:
– Technical Cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page and to use the different options or services it contains. They can be used, for example, to identify you during a session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make a purchase process, register at an event, or share content through social networks.
– Customization Cookies: Those that allow the user to access the service with some general features predefined on your computer such as the language, the type of browser through which access to the service, the local configuration, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: Those that treated by us or by third parties are used to quantify the number of users to perform a statistical analysis of the use of the website.
– Advertising Cookies: Those that treated by us or by third parties allow to manage a more effective advertising spaces in a webpage. This way your Internet habits are analyzed to show you ads in order to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These cookies store user´s behavior information obtained through continued observation of their browsing habits. This allows to develop a specific profile to display ads based on it.
This is the list of cookies used in shotindonostia.com with their type and function:
– OWN COOKIES
This website uses own cookies of a technical nature. These cookies allow us to keep track of the user’s movements from one page to another. Thanks to them, any change made, article that is selected or data that is entered, is remembered from one to another page of the web. In this way we avoid having to ask for information that you have previously given us. All these cookies are deleted from your hard drive when you close the session in the browser.
– THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Shotindonostia.com uses Google Analytics. This service uses analysis cookies that collect information (including the IP address of the user) to be transmitted, processed and stored by Google on the terms set out on their own website. The possible transmission of such information to third parties is also included for reasons of legal requirement or where such third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
If you do not want Google Analytics to use your data, you can install on your computer an application called Opt-out Browser add-on. Be sure to download the version of the add-on for your specific browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, or Safari). Download Opt-out Browser add-on for Google Analytics
You expressly agree, by using this website, the treatment of information obtained in the manner and with the above purposes. And also it admits to knowing the possibility to refuse the processing of such data by selecting the appropriate settings for this purpose in your browser, although this option of blocking cookies on your browser may not allow full use of all the features of the page. At the beginning of each session will appear at the bottom of the page a warning message in order for you to be aware of it.
This warning message lets you perform the following actions:
– OK. You accept the use of our cookies. The warning message will disappear and will not be shown again if you access shotindonostia.com from that same IP address within a month. After that period, the message will be shown again when you enter our website to remember you the use we make of cookies.
– INFO. You will access this page, which contains information about what cookies are, what are those used in shotindonostia.com, and how to restrict, block, or eliminate cookies «a posteriori» by modifying the configuration of your browser.
If you decide to leave shotindonostia.com without taking any action and do not continue browsing, none of our own or third party cookies will be installed on your computer. In this case, it will not be necessary to carry out any subsequent action to proceed with their deletion.
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from any web page using your browser. Web browsers are responsible for storing cookies and that is where you should exercise your right to removal or disabling them. The process is different in each browser. «Help» feature in each browser will show you how to process:
In addition, you can also manage the cookies stored on your browser using tools such as:
Your Online Choices: youronlinechoices.com/